Below is an index to all of the content on our site.
Shop Standards and Products
- Automation and Informatics
Clinical Chemistry and Toxicology
- General Laboratory
- Immunology and Ligand Assay
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Newborn Screening
Quality Management Systems
- New Products
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Global Training
- Board of Directors
- Applying Fluoroquinolone Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Updated Clinical Breakpoints for Gram-Negative Pathogens to Determine Optimal Dosing
- When Should Antifungal Susceptibility Testing Be Performed For Candida Species Isolated From Clinical Specimens?
- Is It Necessary to Perform a Full Validation With All New Specimen Types? EP35 provides the answers.
- Meeting the Lab’s Quality Objectives With CLSI’s New Laboratory Quality Management System Certificate Program
- Imipenem-Relebactam and Aztreonam-Avibactam: What Do Clinical and Public Health Microbiologists Need to Know?
- CLSI Publishes a Guideline on Methods for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing for Human Mycoplasmas M43
- CLSI Publishes Revised Standard on Methods for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing of Anaerobic Bacteria M11-A8
- FDA Makes Up-to-Date Susceptibility Test Interpretive Criteria (Breakpoint) Resources Available Online
- CLSI Publishes New Chemistry Document C34—Sweat Testing: Specimen Collection and Quantitative Chloride Analysis
- CLSI Publishes New Quality Management Document QMS12— Developing and Using Quality Indicators for Laboratory Improvement
- CLSI Publishes Revised Quality Management Document QMS01—A Quality Management System Model for Laboratory Services
- CLSI Publishes New Veterinary Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Document—VET09— Understanding Susceptibility Test Data as a Component of Antimicrobial Stewardship in Veterinary Settings
- CLSI Publishes Newborn Screening Document NBS08—Newborn Screening for Hemoglobinopathies, 1st Edition
- CLSI Publishes New Automation and Informatics Document AUTO15—Autoverification of Medical Laboratory Results for Specific Disciplines
- CLSI Publishes New Edition of Quality Management Document QMS05—Qualifying, Selecting, and Evaluating a Referral Laboratory
- CLSI Publishes New Edition of POCT05—Performance Metrics for Continuous Interstitial Glucose Monitoring
- CLSI Publishes New Edition of M54—Principles and Procedures for Detection and Culture of Fungi in Clinical Specimens
- CLSI Publishes New Edition of VET02— Development of Quality Control Ranges, Breakpoints, and Interpretive Categories for Antimicrobial Agents Used in Veterinary Medicine
- Shop Standards and Products